Ozik Code 7

AKFLY

Well looking to get back into the game again after a short lay off.

Considering a Ozik Code 7 SX to put into a 905 R. Currently have a V2 76 gram in it. Like the flight but the shaft lacks any feel.

Also willing to consider other shafts.

Swing speed is 105

Quick tempo

More of a hitter.

Driver distance averages 260

Misses prior to V2 are left

Would consider other recommendations Axiv or Diamana.

It's a great driver shaft - would you be running it all the way through or short-shafting? That will be important in figuring out what flex you'd want - probably a Firm if you're going bore-through. Feel is outstanding on these. On some (but not all) of the Ozik lineup, the '07 XCon version is slightly tighter in feel, which might suit you as a hitter. I know that's the case with the Code 6 and Altus, but haven't asked about the Code 7 - I'm placing an order in the next day or so, and can easily ask if you'd like, and whether the XCon might work better (I do know that torque is tighter on the XCon Code 7 at 2.4, rather than 3.2 or so.. they don't have an XCon 7 R-flex in stock, but I'm sure they'll be getting some shortly - everything else they have at least a few - R, Firm and Stiff.

Well looking to get back into the game again after a short lay off.

Considering a Ozik Code 7 SX to put into a 905 R. Currently have a V2 76 gram in it. Like the flight but the shaft lacks any feel.

Also willing to consider other shafts.

Swing speed is 105

Quick tempo

More of a hitter.

Driver distance averages 260

Misses prior to V2 are left

Would consider other recommendations Axiv or Diamana.

If you are still looking for the shaft, I have a new Code-7 stiff available. I was going to use it but got hooked on a Diamana Blueboard instead, so it is just laying around.