WTB: gFIELD 3 wood head

Spoon

C:

Didnt you just sold your gd 4 wood? It is just 1 degree difference in loft bwteen the 3 and 4w right? :atsg_smilie_roll:

C:

Didnt you just sold your gd 4 wood? It is just 1 degree difference in loft bwteen the 3 and 4w right? :atsg_smilie_roll:

2* makes a big difference from the tee - 20 yards or so..

2* makes a big difference from the tee - 20 yards or so..

Is it really 17 degree loft for the 4W? I got one from Gocchin but is still sitting in the basement unused.

Is it really 17 degree loft for the 4W? I got one from Gocchin but is still sitting in the basement unused.

the 4w is 16*, the 3 wood is 14* (mine measures 13.7*)

R,

yes i was going to sell my 4 wood but decided not to sell as its indispensable of the deck. im looking for a 3 wood for off the tee use and rotating with my new epon 15*. had a 13.5 but did not enjoy it so much hence the search for a 14*gfield.

i figured since im loving the gfields so much might as well try it on the 3wood as well.

R,

yes i was going to sell my 4 wood but decided not to sell as its indispensable of the deck. im looking for a 3 wood for off the tee use and rotating with my new epon 15*. had a 13.5 but did not enjoy it so much hence the search for a 14*gfield.

i figured since im loving the gfields so much might as well try it on the 3wood as well.

Well, I have my personal opinion on gfield. I had a Royal Collection CV Pro 14 degree built recently with Machline FW65 for a playing length of 43 in. and it is fantastic. As it is a past model, the CV Pro line is now available as heads only (new with hc and rc grip) and typical RC quality and comes in almost 1 degree increment starting from 13.