Egg Spoon 15* Shaft Flex Numbers

irishputter

15* M-46 Carbon (102-110mph) (this is a 3 week special order)

15* M-43 Carbon (94-104mph)

15* M-40 Carbon (86-96mph)

15* M-37 Carbon (80-90mph)

If you have a fast tempo/transition then maybe M-43. If really smooth transition & slow tempo then M-40. You're right in the middle of those two.

I'm a U.S.A. player, so not use to these numbers. Appreciate your input.

I've got a smooth transition but want tight dispersion, so the M-43 for my 95 swing speed seems to be the right flex.

Thanks.

For what its worth and this may complicate things for you. i ahve quite a bit of experience with shafts albeit not the PRGR shafts and I have found that for some reason, a Japanese Regular flex for example, some how plays a bot softer than a US Spec Regular flex. I guess the best perhaps is to be able to get full shaft profile detais of butt, mid and tip numbers but that will be tough in this instance and you may not have those for the shft you are plying now as well. If I were you and could not get a demo club, I would hazzard on the M46 if you are confortable with your US spec regu flex shaft. Again, no numbers to substantiate just personal feel and experience.

My 2 cents VAT included.

For what its worth and this may complicate things for you. i ahve quite a bit of experience with shafts albeit not the PRGR shafts and I have found that for some reason, a Japanese Regular flex for example, some how plays a bot softer than a US Spec Regular flex. I guess the best perhaps is to be able to get full shaft profile detais of butt, mid and tip numbers but that will be tough in this instance and you may not have those for the shft you are plying now as well. If I were you and could not get a demo club, I would hazzard on the M46 if you are confortable with your US spec regu flex shaft. Again, no numbers to substantiate just personal feel and experience.

My 2 cents VAT included.

The PRGR M46 would definitely stiffer than US R flex. If you are 95 mph, I wouldn't go beyond M43. I am 86 to 88 mph so I would be a M40 user if I have the PRGR.

The PRGR M46 would definitely stiffer than US R flex. If you are 95 mph, I wouldn't go beyond M43. I am 86 to 88 mph so I would be a M40 user if I have the PRGR.

Totally agree with Duffer.

I'm just a couple of miles faster and I had the old Egg with the M43 shaft. It was able to handle it fine. So, with your 95 mph SS i would also stay with the M43.