PRGR REP

clevelaand

A launch monitor is simply a tool. It's not the REP that's the problem it's how you relate to that information in your mind. I would say push through it and don't let knowledge be your enemy.

I guess for some people less info is better. For most people its very supportive to know their actual numbers.

like your outlook C!

words of wisdom. thanks Jedi master!

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just got mine today.

Surprised nobody has mentioned that you can't use it without a ball - I thought it was broken! I went out in the garden to try a swing without a ball and my swing speed came up as 67mph (considering I measure every drive on the course with gps and I'm 240+ on average I thought it was faulty.)!

Anyway, took it to the driving range and with hitting a ball it seemed to be displaying much more accurate figures - 90+mph swing speed - 130mph ball speed. Got some good feedback - Noticed that my "safe" keep it in the fairway swing is only about 8mph lower than my normal swing speed and my smash factor was much higher with my safe swing. Makes me think twice about beating the hell out of the ball now.

Does anyone know if it is waterproof?

Also as I was using range balls I guess the ball speed and smash factor are going to be lower?

Edited by reano72