Titleist 503i 19*

Msim86golfer

I have a Titleist Tour Only 503i 19* driving iron that was formerly a predominant Titleist staff player and multiple major winners.

It has been used and has some marks in it but is still in great overall condition

The shaft in it is a Project X PXi 6.5 at 40" and D3 swing weight it has a standard sized tour velvet cord grip on it as well.

The last one of these to find its way in eBay sold for over $1350+ shipping

I am setting the price at SOLD and I will also include the original shaft from the PGA player who used it and the Titleist headcover that has been used for it.

post-14854-0-14475300-1355785874.jpg

post-14854-0-23984600-1355785922.jpg

post-14854-0-73704600-1355785946.jpg

Edited by Msim86golfer

Is this JDM gear?...if not, needs to move to USD gear. Also, do you have the link for where one sold for $1350? I've seen a few on WRX and they all seem to go from $300-500.

Edited by swisstrader

Is this JDM gear?...if not, needs to move to USD gear. Also, do you have the link for where one sold for $1350? I've seen a few on WRX and they all seem to go from $300-500.

i actually have seen them go for 800-1000. this is the real deal

but would help if their was some sort of certificate or provenance that it

was indeed the major winner's gamer

Doesn't look like McIlory's club.

The i in 503i is red and is in italics with a distinct dot on top of it (a tittle for you language nerds) on his club, but could be wrong.

From Titleist:

"503i driving irons were made for our pros in one of our first forays into hybrid irons. We wanted to make a club that went lower and spun less than a similarly lofted fairway and launched higher and spun more than the equivalent iron. They did not ever make it to production as they were not as easy to hit as we would have liked. We did make them in lofts of 19° and 22°. The production model that came out in 2005 was the 503H and it was made in 19° and 22° lofts."

Thanks for moving this to the correct forum, sorry about that.

The club was not Rorys and I do not have any certificate but I do have the original shaft with grip on it that anyone knowledgeable of this player will know right away who it is.

Please send me PM's with offers if you are interested.

Here is a pic of the face which I missed in the first post.

post-14854-0-25604700-1355840047.jpg

Edited by Msim86golfer