Kitada - Slighter Tuned in Progress

wmclarenf1

Can't wait to se the final looking.

No idea. Tom (Slighter) just forwarded these pics. He's stripped off the original black boron finish (don't know how :-) and milled out the original engraving in the cavity back as well as the kitada logo on the heel of the face. I asked Tom to leave the kitada k logo on the upper toe of the face as I want to give credit to kitada for being the originator of this putter.

I'll give it a shot on an old heavy Betti putter

That should be good. My kitada has an original weight of 364grams but she will shed some with the cavity mill, sight line (not a normal thin line) and face mill to come. Tom will do some stuff to the sole to get it to my target weight of 356 to 360 grams.

If you're thinking of sending it to slighter, shoot me a pm if you want his email.

Edited by wmclarenf1

Cavity mill sound interesting, love to see it.

F1 - it's like changing the whole putter, will you leave or replace a logo or letter of anything relate to Kitada?

Hi Toki,

YES.. On the upper portion of the toe of the face, I have left the original Kitada circle K logo. I think its important to give credit as this head after all originated from Kitada whom I think has good putters with good feel just not the best cosmetic finishing. Extremely good value for money in its original state and a great performer.

You should get one.

Have been looking at their putter for a while but still cannot find the right one to buy yet, any suggestion on where should I get it from?