Miura & More Miura

EaglesGolf99

Need some help from the TSG Community tracking down a few Miura pieces. Two for me, one for my best friend. Any help is greatly, greatly, appreciated!!

For my amigo:

- Miura SIT Driver 10.5° (only need 10.5°, already have 9.0°). FOUND IT, ALL SET ON THE DRIVER HEAD!

And, of course, for me:

- Miura Giken CB-1007 Y Grind 4-P Conforming Groove (Y Grind only, please).

- Miuraism SC-01 4-P Conforming Groove. 

Thank YOU, TSG! 

Edited by EaglesGolf99
Driver Head Found.

10 hours ago, 03trdblack said:

I have a Miura SIT 10.5* driver.  Do you want just the head only or shaft also?  Shoot me a message and I can send over pictures.

PM Sent. 

• EaglesGolf99 changed the title to Miura & More Miura
  • 3 months later...

Hi,

I have a set of miuraism sb-01 -only 5-W though, and I appreciate you're after the cavities (I'd quite like 2/3/4 in those to combo up!). Built with Oban CT115. They're on fleabay if you want to see some photos. My username on there is basically the same as here so you know it's me.

S

On 2/23/2023 at 4:53 AM, Seancmartin said:

Hi,

I have a set of miuraism sb-01 -only 5-W though, and I appreciate you're after the cavities (I'd quite like 2/3/4 in those to combo up!). Built with Oban CT115. They're on fleabay if you want to see some photos. My username on there is basically the same as here so you know it's me.

S

HUH ???