Tourstage TS-202, TM Holy Grail, Sonartec TRC

winfoot

Bag is set, so these will have to go:

1. Tourstage Ts-202 irons 3-PW with Rifle Flighted 6.0 shafts. 5 iron 37.75 inches. Standard lofts and lie. Conservatively 7.5/10, just some bag chatter and face wear. Absolutely no chrome loss. New Tour velvet Grips logo down with two wraps. $360 shipped.

2. TM tour 300 8 degree Driver 360cc Holy Grail with Fujikura Tour release 27.3 stiff shaft. 45.5 inches. This driver plays more like 9-9.5 degree loft. Condition 8/10. No skymarks or blemishes. Sorry, no headcover. SOLD.

3. Sonartec TRC 18 degree wit Rifle 6.5. I got this in a trade. There are some marks at the top of the face. There are two about 1 mm in size. Headcover included. SOLD.

4. MR 23 US SPec 2 iron with Rifle 6.5 shaft. 8.5/10 condition. No chrome wear. $60 shipped.

Sorry, I do not have a digital camera, but feel free to ask questions. My ebay id is winfoot and I have had several transactions with TSG, BSG and 4gea members before. I'm not looking to cheat anyone so please don't worry. If you decide to buy, I will provide my number so you can track me down if disatisfied.

Only trade interest is for RAC tour or CG10 tour wedges. Thanks!