washington nationals...thoughts?

whats up all!!

the washington nationals...playoffs? .500? last place? what's everyone's prediction? i like frank robinson as their manager, but i cant see much happening this season...then again maybe im just an idiot :cool:

take care guys...

-sammy

Being here in philly I will get a pretty good view of how they will do.

They play the phillies several times a season being in the same division.

I am pretty sure they will end under .500.

They did not do to well last year with the fact they had no place to call home.

Frank is a top notch manager and we will just have to see what follows.

Changes are a coming!

I am more of general fan of Baseball, I have like the Dodgers for some time, I own an authentic Valenezuela Jersey from when I saw him at the King Dome against the mariners.

Oh how to I miss So Cal, need to get back to the OC. I have got the hometown blues. :)

word to that, keep me updated if you see anything that isnt mentioned on sportscenter...i love following expansion/relocated teams just to see how they do...

thats a pimp jersey! sweet indeed!

i hear ya on missin' so-cali, i left to go to school but came back 2 days after graduation. i hate the cold. :cool:

word to that, keep me updated if you see anything that isnt mentioned on sportscenter...i love following expansion/relocated teams just to see how they do...

thats a pimp jersey! sweet indeed!

i hear ya on missin' so-cali, i left to go to school but came back 2 days after graduation.  i hate the cold.    :cool:

Call me COOL J, Cali her I come.

I will be moving back home to Los Angels in about 435 days.

Keeps me updated as to what is going down with the Angels.

Are they gonna stay in Disney Land or are they moving to Venice Beach.

Are the Angels moveing to Anehiem or Los Angelas???

no word on a move or anything like that. i know arte wants a new stadium for his halos, but people in hell want ice water. :money:

"the los angeles angels of anaheim" IMO is doesnt exactly roll off the lips very easily, i need a damn oxygen tank just thinking about it.

but as of now, theyre staying up in anaheim, and want to be known for being in los angeles, not a suburb of los angeles.

whats next? the san fransisco athletics of oakland? please...

aside from name issues, the angeles look stacked. as long as their pitching stays healthy, expect to see some postseason action. :cool:

i can empathize with ya...i kinda liked the expos myself. kinda hard to keep it up when 900 people show up at a stadium that holds 20,000 i guess... :D

y'all still have the jays, all they need is one more bat and some D and theyd be in business!

Why is that, why do X Candian teams such as the the Grizzlies and Raptors among a long list of others feel the need to peel out of the North once a new deal is even mentioned.

Canada has plenty of good sports to offer.

The sports scene is much more evident now then in recent history, tons of great athletes.

I liked the Expos where they were also.

Minnasota is basicaly Canada anyway, let the Twins share some border time.

Why is that, why do X Candian teams such as the the Grizzlies and Raptors among a long list of others feel the need to peel out of the North once a new deal is even mentioned.

Canada has plenty of good sports to offer.

The sports scene is much more evident now then in recent history, tons of great athletes.

I liked the Expos where they were also.

Minnasota is basicaly Canada anyway, let the Twins share some border time.

i liked the expos where they were, but again 900 fans isnt gonna bring money in. same with the grizzlies. but torontos sports teams will always be there and the nfl commish wants to bring an nfl team to toronto in the near future.

... can't read... must watch... C_Mike's avatar! :cool:

lol, u love that dont u,lol :-)

what really impresses me is the running start that dude takes... I need to learn that one!

lol, i saw that too when i found the avatar,lol. its a sweet one.

what really impresses me is the running start that dude takes... I need to learn that one!

The transition from standing 69 to doggie is awsome too...

They really got to have some sex olympics.

The transition from standing 69 to doggie is awsome too...

They really got to have some sex olympics.

lol. theyd win for sure. perfect form and their timing, lmao. :-)