FS....60.04 ported tour issue spin milled vokey BV04 stamped

Ok here is the deal.........got this from my good ole buddy plus1 the other night and then turned around and picked up a matching set from Nick last night......so i cant have 2 60 degs there is no point......

Tour Issue Spin Milled Vokey ported on back by the van 60.04 X100 shaft and BV04 stamped on the hosel......condition is 8.5 of 10 easy with deep and sharp grooves....i havent hit it yet but i did hit a retail sample my rep had 2 days ago and it spun the heck out of the ball more than any Y cutter i have ever hit and it was retail so just try to imagine what the tour one does WOW

hate to sell this but cant have 2-60 degs.....send offers and trade bait to [email protected] .......looking for a comp 460 head plus some cash or anything tour issue that may make me blink twice and want to try it otherwise paypal talks :cool: .......pretty much my bag is set so i cant think of anything i may want but try me.......the only one i saw on Ebay went for over 500 but of course this one is tour used

email all offers to [email protected] or just PM me either one.....

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

anyhows guys this is tru tour spin milled.......STAMPINGS ON THE HOSEL ARE VB04 not BV04!!!!! and also another way to tell its tour is to look at whhere they stamp the degree / bounce......in this version they left out the SM so ie ITS A TOUR PROTO