Tickyboy's Bag o Tricks and Clubs...mostly Clubs

tickyboy

nice bag man, i like that vokey

drew

Thanks drew. Too bad I just sold it. :money:

ahhh why did you sell it man??

drew

It's a great wedge, but believe it or not it was not versatile enough. It provides the nicest amount of spin for me, but I use the 60 most often around the green, and the 60-M has too much bounce. Maybe if it was around 6* it would be better.

I love those irons. I've been lookin at them for a while and have hit them in the net. Beauties for sure. The only negative for me is the leading edge is a tiny bit sharp. I wish the rounded it just a little more, but it wouldn't stop me from buyin them. I also have the same bertha driver with a NV shaft. Nice.

I love those irons. I've been lookin at them for a while and have hit them in the net.  Beauties for sure.  The only negative for me is the leading edge is a tiny bit sharp. I wish the rounded it just a little more, but it wouldn't stop me from buyin them. I also have the same bertha driver with a NV shaft. Nice.

I find that the sole is the best thing about the irons. They are a very chambered sole that dont allow digging but, for me, can still confidently dig into the ground. These irons revolutionized my long iron game so much that it's shocking.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

New toys = new pictures!! (please) :tsg_smilie_cool:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Winter/Spring 07 bag looks like this:

NVG2 Tour 9* waiting reshaft with V2

Nike Ingite T60 15* V2 76

Bridgestone J33 combo 3-P DGSL

Titleist OC SM 56.10

Titleist OC SM 60.04

Putters galore coming... including Daytona AGSI, Circa62 #3, as well looking into Byron Design and another TP Mills