April 17th - TSG Tournament - 1st Place: Gauge Design Balde

agoodgolfer

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is dispicable :finger:

with all of the members that love this board so much we couldn't get more than 14 to sign up. Come on guys it is completly free the only reason you have to put in the 20 is for verification purposes.

You do not have to play any money at all

Let me say that again

This will cost you absolutly nothing 0, zip, zilch, nada.

So please sign up these guys have put a lot of time effort and money into this for us. :cool:

We need 50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just for clarification, are we to re-use the password that was provided prior to the previous tournament? I was under the assumption that I would be given a new password for each new tournament, and thus, unable to register for this one

I send out a new e-mail 4 days prior to each tournament.

I posted in this thread a few days ago to let everyone know I sent them out. Send me a Pm with your e-mail and so I can verify its correct on the list. You may also want to check your spam filter. If it was filtered, tell it to allow future emails from my address.

Chris

yea lets still try to do the tourney

can the emails just be re sent to the people who signed up for the league

lets do it tonight

maybe we will get more players you never know

sounds like there was a discrepence on the password maybe noble poker will understand and let us atleast try seems like there are enough to get some new players even.

my $.02

DA

No chance of doing it in 1/2 hour???

Nope. The tournaments have to be in the systems 5 days prior. The soonest we could do it next is Friday. I'm going to have it rescheduled for Sunday the 17th.

I sent an e-mail to 22 members and soon to be members. We shouldnt of had anyproblem filling the 15. I'm sure there were more then a few that tried to sign up but were just too late.

I'm sorry of my posts seem negative. I'm just a little frustrated.

Chris

A few have expressed through PM that they were running late. A prime example of why registering prior to the tournament date makes sense.

A few of us are going to play the at the micro limit tables since the tournament was canceled. We'll be in the small NL or PL rooms if anyone wants to join us.

Chris

can you scheduel more than one tournament.

Like the next 3 you have planned, that way the members of the league who do sign up early can do all of them at the same time. That way there would be a higher chance that we would get more people to sign up the more player people see registered for the tournament the more will sign up.

Just a thought I will sign up for everyone you put up

I would be frusterated with this situation too and I am I wanted that sweet putter.

DA

can you scheduel more than one tournament.

Like the next 3 you have planned, that way the members of the league who do sign up early can do all of them at the same time. That way there would be a higher chance that we would get more people to sign up the more player people see registered for the tournament the more will sign up.

Just a thought I will sign up for everyone you put up

I would be frusterated with this situation too and I am I wanted that sweet putter. :love:

DA

i stayed up until 2.30am GMT here in the UK to play and only 14 people bothered to sign up, i was a little annoyed :mad: hopefully next time we will get enough to play :wink: and thanks for setting it up again next week as i wanna chance to win that awesome putter.

i stayed up until 2.30am GMT here in the UK to play and only 14 people bothered to sign up, i was a little annoyed :mad: hopefully next time we will get enough to play :wink: and thanks for setting it up again next week as i wanna chance to win that awesome putter.

I know how you feel. Hopefully people will register early for this next one. I'll send the request for the new tourney. I'll let you guys know when its in the system.

Chris

thanks Chris, your doing a lot to try and make this thing work :cool: and a hope one day the poker tourny will be a big hit 'cos there's know reason why it shouldn't :smile1:

Exactly,

The poker is very very fun.

If you ever watched poker on TV or walked by it in Vegas and wanted to play but too scared to try it this is the PERFECT format.

You play no money, and can win a $300 putter!

Then if you want you can play .01/.02 with a $1 for hours. Very fun.

BTW: started with $20 and now up to $28.50 (with a $5 all in bet loss)

Very fun.

Chris, I hope the game takes off like it should, and we can get 50 or more persons by next weekend.

Matt

thanks Chris, your doing a lot to try and make this thing work :cool: and a hope one day the poker tourny will be a big hit 'cos there's know reason why it shouldn't :smile1:

Exactly,

The poker is very very fun.

If you ever watched poker on TV or walked by it in Vegas and wanted to play but too scared to try it this is the PERFECT format.

You play no money, and can win a $300 putter!

Then if you want you can play .01/.02 with a $1 for hours. Very fun.

BTW: started with $20 and now up to $28.50 (with a $5 all in bet loss)

Very fun.

Chris, I hope the game takes off like it should, and we can get 50 or more persons by next weekend.

Matt

I just heard back. The rescheduled for next Sunday. Its set up with the same password. I'll send out another e-mail tonight to make sure everyone knows.

Chris

Can't emphasize enough how badly you need to register early. I register as soon as I get the email from Chris, that way i don't have to run around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to get in on time. Also, like a few of the players from last time, even if I don't get in right away, I'm registered and the system will automatically put you in as a sit out(no show) until you can get logged in. I can't believe not more have signed up-I mean what do you have to lose-NOTHING!!!! Come on, it's a different way to interact witht eh group here in a setting outside of just golf, and it's a chance to win some cool gear. And, has been stated more than one time-IT"S PURE ENTERTAINMENT AT TOO MUCH FUN TO MISS OUT ON!!!!!!

if you are a league member and you know you wont be able to make it, you should register for the tourney anyway. it wont hurt anyone to occupy a seat and not play. that way you will be counted and we wont run into the same problem we had last week. thanks to agg for getting us a second shot at this!

if you are a league member and you know you wont be able to make it, you should register for the tourney anyway. it wont hurt anyone to occupy a seat and not play. that way you will be counted and we wont run into the same problem we had last week. thanks to agg for getting us a second shot at this!

This is true. We've had people do it in the past and place, therefore they make a few bucks without even playing.

Chris