Woods: TM Tour V-Steel 15* w/ Aldila NV 75 Stiff

Hybrid: TM Rescue 19* w/ Fuji Bonzai X-Stiff

Irons: Mizuno MP-30's (3-PW) w/ PX 5.5's

Sand: TM RAC 304 Stainless w/ Box Grooves 56*

Lob: TM RAC 304 Stainless w/ Box Grooves 60*

Putter: Bettinardi Baby Bee Xcelerator @ 34"

Ball: Callaway HX Tour & Strata Tour Ace

• 3 weeks later...
studatnu, I love that Yes Sophia putter, how well do you putt with it at 32"? That's the exact model and length putter I'm considering buying. The rest of your bag is cool too! :cool:

I normally have a short putter so the length is what I'm used to. As far as the Sophia, it takes some getting used to. The head is a little more compact but plesant to the eye. I don't know if the whole C-Groove technology is all in my head but I feel that balls roll much better than my baby bee and slighter tacoma. Hope this helps.

• 1 month later...
And what's different about the 540 XD TP over the regular 540 XD?

Anyway good on ya, nice set-up.

the sole resembles the original 500 series, unlike the XD retail series with the sharp edges...it'll have the TP crest on the toe as opposed to "titanium"...the serial number will be TXXXXX, possibly with a batch letter above it, or will have no serial number at all...sets up square to open, as opposed to the retails which mostly sit closed...feels and sounds more solid instead of the hollow sound of the retail...a lot more difficult to find since theyre not released for retail, also costing a lot more....tip diameter is .335 instead of the .350 on the retail...

i have two R580XD TP's and can say from experience that theyre a much better feeling and performing club than the retail...id expect no less of the 540's...

theyre worth the money, in my opinion

• 1 month later...