well, since its summer and i have nothing else to do, I will be willing to make signatures for people who want one. Usually, they include a pro-golfer in a finish pose, with a text box saying anything of your choice. Just give me the golver, and the text that you want. If you just want a sig, give me the golfer, and I can put the TSG logo or something like that. Just shoot me a pm or stop by in chat and we can discuss it in length!

Heres some of my most recent work :cool: :

els3.jpg

goosen1.jpg

tigersig1.JPG

els2.JPG

Don't take any offense to this zojo, i mixed up some things on that custom sig that you had made for me before. Just though i'd try some things out on it and i ended up liking what did so i though i'd put it up. Don't hate me please LOL. Keep it up though, the Ernie one you did for yourself is super nice with the speech bubble.

i will send u a pic that id like and would like u to make it the way u did the mike weir one. but with the tsg logo in the philly mick one.

never mind for now. ill use that philly mick 1 till i find a good one of TW or MW.

• 2 weeks later...