Lots of good stuff for good prices check it out....

Breal

Well here we go ! I looked in my stuff and laughed because I had just to much stuff. Now some TSG'ers can benfit on these deals.

First I have some MP-32 irons 3-PW S300 dynamic gold shafts, standard grips in a solid 8 to 8.5 in condition maybe better not sure. And the 3 iron has never been hit.

389.99 shipped

Second I have an R7 TP with all the weights, with a 757 speeder stiff flex shaft. It is a 8.5* and has stock grip, I say an 7.5 to 8 maybe better not worse, it has a scratch on the shaft some how, but wont at all effect playability.

375.00 shipped

Third I have a new hit maybe 10 times J33R 8.5* in a NV stiff shaft stock grip. This IMO is one of the pureist drivers out there. at least a 9 in condition.

249.99 shipped

Forth I have in a 8.5 or better condition RED X2 center shaft putter with the red danceing letter ping like grip these grips cost 24 dollars cost from scotty himself. 35" is the length.

179.99 shipped

Fifth I have a new Aserta Eclipse putter 35" with a new ping grip putted just a few times heel shaft atleast a 9 in condition.

115.00 shipped

I also have a Gauge Japan M2+ putter 34" with a white gauge grip show a little dirt but not much due to I have taken care of it. This is a great putter.

139.99 shipped

I have a Titleist 983 E driver 8.5* with a blind bored tour only Grafoloy prolite shaft stiff flex. 8.5 in condition. solid set up for the 983 lovers.

175.00 shipped

I have a Mizuno MP-001 9* driver 8.5 in condition with a regular 45" NV shaft stock grip. good club for good price.

135.00 shipped

All prices are shipped and paypal is prefered, other means can be discussed. shipping in the USA only unless discussed for extra shipping cost in other countries.

Thanks for looking. PM with questions and I will shoot an email also.

:cool: :cool: :cool: :confused: :smile1:

prices can be negotiated helping to furnish funds for bass fishing stuff.

15 dollars off on rest off the stuff I have listed take your pick.!!!!!!!

Here is what I have left...

I have an R7 TP with all the weights, with a 757 speeder stiff flex shaft. It is a 8.5* and has stock grip, I say an 7.5 to 8 maybe better not worse, it has a scratch on the shaft some how, but wont at all effect playability.

350.00 shipped OBO

Fifth I have a new Aserta Eclipse putter 35" with a new ping grip putted just a few times heel shaft atleast a 9 in condition.

100.00 shipped

have a Titleist 983 E driver 8.5* with a blind bored tour only Grafoloy prolite shaft stiff flex. 8.5 in condition. solid set up for the 983 lovers.

140.00 shipped

I have a Mizuno MP-001 9* driver 8.5 in condition with a regular 45" NV shaft stock grip. good club for good price.

115.00 shipped

These have been all discounted with the 15 dollars, and some a little more there so cheap for good back ups. Shoot me a PM with questions or OBO's

Shipped to USA and paypal preferred with confirmed address.

Thanks for looking

I still have the Aserta putter 35" with new ping putter grip the black one make offer.

I have an another 35 " make a reasonable offer

the 983 E 8.5*

and the MIzzy MP-001 9*

Make some offers