Sean O'Hair is a new super rookie with punch.

he is a great new talent, and with all of the stories circulating last year he went through a ton of crap, HOWEVER, this man that everyone wants us to feel bad for and root for does not treat his people very well...ask his former teacher, after his big win, he goes and dumps his teacher that had been making a big bagel ($0) while he was struggling on the mini tours. he gets his first win, then dumps this very good teacher who was faithful to him for quite awhile for yellow-pants leadbetter. i have zero respect for how he has dealt with his success in the past year...not a class act!

he is a great new talent, and with all of the stories circulating last year he went through a ton of crap, HOWEVER, this man that everyone wants us to feel bad for and root for does not treat his people very well...ask his former teacher, after his big win, he goes and dumps his teacher that had been making a big bagel ($0) while he was struggling on the mini tours. he gets his first win, then dumps this very good teacher who was faithful to him for quite awhile for yellow-pants leadbetter. i have zero respect for how he has dealt with his success in the past year...not a class act!

Well Tiger dumped Butch Harmon after all his success that he had with him. There was no bad feelings intended for anybody, including you and me. There may have even been more to it then you know. There are plenty of cases where guys on Tour will switch to a new teacher after some success because of any of a million reasons, you just don't hear about it because they aren't a very hyped up person. Anyway for what it's worth he's a great talent so watch out this season.

unfortunatley i was being kind to mr. o'hair in not telling the complete story. his former teacher is a long time teaching acquaintance of mine...i do know the whole story, and he was very unprofessional and scheming in the whole matter. used to pull for this kid, but now not a fan of his lack of class...