Yourpressed's Bag-- 2008

rb2235

TM 300 Tour 10.5 Speeder 569 S/Adams XTD Pro 10.5 Fuji 660TR

Ping Tec 14 and 17 Grafalloy Nano 65 S

Adams A2TS 21* Ozik Altus S

Gold's Factory CB 4-PW KB Tour 5.5 (Thanks to Gerald--gth1017)

Ping Eye 2 BECU Lob

TM Tour Satin 50* PX 5.5

Hiro Matsumoto MZ-22

Edited by yourpressed

Damn fine looking setup!! Check out those old school Ping Eye wedges!!!! How is that monstrous setup with the 425 Ozik? Can't go wrong with the MR-23's, but I know you had a set of the NC-1's. What happened there? I love that Adidas Staff bag. Taylormade would be proud!! Great stuff.

Great set up yourpressed. :tsg_smilie_cool:

Just a couple of quick questions.

How do you like the Ozik Altus?

Are you able to do a comparison between the MR23s and the NC1s?

Great set up yourpressed. :tsg_smilie_cool:

Just a couple of quick questions.

How do you like the Ozik Altus?

Are you able to do a comparison between the MR23s and the NC1s?

Jack--One round with the Altus and it certainly lives up to what is promised by Matrix--low spin, hi launch and ridiculously accurate. The driver has always been my most inconsistent club in the bag. The 425/Altus stiff untipped combo was my best driving day in the 15 years I have been playing. I will follow back up in a week or so after a few more rounds to see if I am still on honeymoon.

There is a stiff pull in the BST right now for a great price...certainly worth a try.

As far as the NC-1 vs MR23 comparison that'd be a stretch as I only played 2 rounds with the NC-1's and 1 with the MR23's. The MR23's just fit my eye at address and liked the feel a little better.

Edited by yourpressed

• 9 months later...
Looking really good. That's an awesome performing setup. Pick up some JDM wedges and putter and your transformation will be complete! :tsg_smiley_heart:

Gocchin--Thanks. I will give the Y Cutters a go first but am sure I will try out some of the JDM wedges this year. The putter is the only remaining club from the last year and would be very difficult to replace.

Fantastic update!!