Adams 4060 14.5* Tour Proto. NV 85-s

Kiertos

Hi there, I have an Adams RPM tour 4060 14.5*, shafted with a Aldila NV 85-s, 42.5" d-3.

Club is in excellent shape. I have played about 4 shots with it on course. Light scratching on face, otherwise, solid 9/10.

Great club, says Tour Prototype on the hosel, set-up by Adams w. Adams grip.

Reson for sale is that I was lucky enough to have a t-60 tour, I have made my mind up with that club and my trusty s2h2's. I personally think this would have been in my bag if not for them.

do not have pics, but i will assure you this club has only been hit about 10 times.

$300 shipped.

[email protected]

Hi there, I have an Adams RPM tour 4060 14.5*, shafted with a Aldila NV 85-s, 42.5" d-3.

Club is in excellent shape. I have played about 4 shots with it on course. Light scratching on face, otherwise, solid 9/10.

Great club, says Tour Prototype on the hosel, set-up by Adams w. Adams grip.

Reson for sale is that I was lucky enough to have a t-60 tour, I have made my mind up with that club and my trusty s2h2's. I personally think this would have been in my bag if not for them.

do not have pics, but i will assure you this club has only been hit about 10 times.

$300 shipped.

[email protected]

paypal sent

Edited by yourpressed