MacGregor VIP Treatment

mhccap

I was wondering what people thought about the new MAcGregor forged blades and their new forged players cavity back. i think they look hot especially with the milled faces.

Also, has anyone gone with the "VIP personal" deal that can add some reviews? i did it with their VFoil forged blades a couple of years ago. They let you personalize everything...loft, lie, bounce offest, design...etc. has anyone done it in the last year or two?

I was wondering what people thought about the new MAcGregor forged blades and their new forged players cavity back. i think they look hot especially with the milled faces.

Also, has anyone gone with the "VIP personal" deal that can add some reviews? i did it with their VFoil forged blades a couple of years ago. They let you personalize everything...loft, lie, bounce offest, design...etc. has anyone done it in the last year or two?

5k used to get it done back with the old VIPs.

5K sounds a tad high...i was on their staff and didnt have to pay for them, however i fit a few people and sold them on the package and i know it wasnt 5K...if memory serves it was between $1500 and $2000