AJ TECH 4360 DURATRON (Red NOT Gold)

johnnypro

Anybody know the playing characrteristics of this shaft? Torque? Weight? Stiffness? Bend point? Tip?

Thanks in advance for any info. :tsg_smilie_wink:

All I know is that they were the first shaft I knew that cost 300 bux. I owned a 4570 in XS on a Ping TiSI and it was one of the longest drivers I've ever owned. They went out of business a couple years back. Going by AJ's standard way of determining flex, a 4360 plays to a firm flex. Torque should be in the 3.0 range, and weight is 65 grams from what I remember of the Durations. That shaft hasn't been around for 2 years, and not much info on AJ Tech was ever available...except on their poor excuse of a website which does not exist any longer. Good luck

All I know is that they were the first shaft I knew that cost 300 bux. I owned a 4570 in XS on a Ping TiSI and it was one of the longest drivers I've ever owned. They went out of business a couple years back. Going by AJ's standard way of determining flex, a 4360 plays to a firm flex. Torque should be in the 3.0 range, and weight is 65 grams from what I remember of the Durations. That shaft hasn't been around for 2 years, and not much info on AJ Tech was ever available...except on their poor excuse of a website which does not exist any longer. Good luck

Hey, thanks for the feedback!!