I'm ok guys no need to worry... I have just been really busy with school.

btw... the woman is coming up on the 8th of May... consider me counting the days!!

Alrighty -- glad to see he is still around.

Conserve yourself 8O :wink:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, St. Lucia was absolutely beautiful. Other than the time we spent in transit it was great. We played St. Lucia CC which if you're on the island is a must play(they have the market cornered since they're the only 18 hole course on the island). If I never see another banana I'll die a happy man. Banana daq's, banana ketchup, I thought I was hanging around Bubba from Forrest Gump "Banana taters, shrimp and nanners, nanner sandwich" you name it. :lol:

Glad you guys weren't too busy as I didn't have to read too much to catch up.

Well, St. Lucia was absolutely beautiful. Other than the time we spent in transit it was great. We played St. Lucia CC which if you're on the island is a must play(they have the market cornered since they're the only 18 hole course on the island). If I never see another banana I'll die a happy man. Banana daq's, banana ketchup, I thought I was hanging around Bubba from Forrest Gump "Banana taters, shrimp and nanners, nanner sandwich" you name it. :lol:

Glad you guys weren't too busy as I didn't have to read too much to catch up.

Glad you had a good time chainsaw . But you are right , you didn't have a lot to read , this time . I am sure that there will be plenty for you to catch up on when the next leg of your holidays are over :twisted:

Hey where the hell is evreyone.

It seems like this board is starting to fizzle a bit. Well not a bit but allot. :cry:

Chris if you view maybe an update as to when the changes are coming forth.

Well, hopefully things kick up full speed while I'm kicking back on the lovely white sand beaches of Cancun, enjoying a nice margarita while trying to smoke every Cuban cigar on the Yucatan peninsula. Have a great rest of the week guys. See ya Monday 8)

This place has been dead for a while so I thought i would revive it. I talked to Ari tonight for about 30 minutes about a wedge I have been thinking of getting made since I have had it with my cleveland lob wedge. I am getting a 60° satin chrome wedge with my alma mater's colors as the paintfill (burnt orange and royal blue) as the paint fill with my initials and 60° as the stampings. It is based off of an old wilson wedge from the early nintes that was designed by Langer when he was on their staff. It has 0° bounce. I am sending Ari the head so he can duplicate the grind. Here is a pic of the wedge...not one of my best pics but it will do for now. I can't wait to get it.

Wilson%20Wedge.jpg

This place has been dead for a while so I thought i would revive it. I talked to Ari tonight for about 30 minutes about a wedge I have been thinking of getting made since I have had it with my cleveland lob wedge. I am getting a 60° satin chrome wedge with my alma mater's colors as the paintfill (burnt orange and royal blue) as the paint fill with my initials and 60° as the stampings. It is based off of an old wilson wedge from the early nintes that was designed by Langer when he was on their staff. It has 0° bounce. I am sending Ari the head so he can duplicate the grind. Here is a pic of the wedge...not one of my best pics but it will do for now. I can't wait to get it.

Wilson%20Wedge.jpg

Al , Ari and company should have no problem what so ever in duplicating this wedge . Looks like one could have a winner in your hands , but 0* bounce 8O . Not much room for error there is there .

Burnt orange and royal blue would make you a what ?? Pretty fancy colors btw :lol:

Let us know when it arrives and then post some pic's also .

Ari said about 4 weeks after he gets it. Man I love that wedge. I have tried to grind that sole onto my cleveland with the bench grinder but i just have gotten to where I hate the damn thing. Th bounce on the cleveland got in the way...it would bounce into the ball and I did not like it. i took this wedge to the range b/4 I sent it to him and they had just mowed so I was getting lies just like th course and it felt like I had found a lost best friend. The burnt orange and royal blue would make me a Carson Newman College Eagle...small private southern baptist affiliated school in my home town of Jefferson City TN. I will post the pics when i get it.

Ari said about 4 weeks after he gets it. Man I love that wedge. I have tried to grind that sole onto my cleveland with the bench grinder but i just have gotten to where I hate the damn thing. Th bounce on the cleveland got in the way...it would bounce into the ball and I did not like it. i took this wedge to the range b/4 I sent it to him and they had just mowed so I was getting lies just like th course and it felt like I had found a lost best friend. The burnt orange and royal blue would make me a Carson Newman College Eagle...small private southern baptist affiliated school in my home town of Jefferson City TN. I will post the pics when i get it.

I would have to say that you really loved it if you tried a bench grinder on a Cleveland . I have a couple of old wedge's lying around that I'm gonna take to a belt grinder/sander and take some of the bounce off and do some other stuff to .

Have heard that is the easiest way .

Will be waiting for the 4 weeks to pass , for you it probably will seemd like an eternity :)

Snooze time :lol:

whats up fella's just stopping by for my weekly read over...

but don't feel like ya'll are low on my priorities... I still haven't played a round since I crossed the Mason-Dixon.

Whats the matter pete . Is it to cold for you up north ?? Or no great looking beer cart girls ??

Oh I know , still snow on the ground :lol:

whats up fella's just stopping by for my weekly read over...

but don't feel like ya'll are low on my priorities... I still haven't played a round since I crossed the Mason-Dixon.

Whats the matter pete . Is it to cold for you up north ?? Or no great looking beer cart girls ??

Oh I know , still snow on the ground :lol:

well yeah the weather hasn't been helping either... damn rain!!

The sound on my computer went out. I tried the settings and sounds and its says that the defaults settings sounds file has been damaged or needs to be replaced. How can I restore without having a full copy of windows ?

The sound on my computer went out. I tried the settings and sounds and its says that the defaults settings sounds file has been damaged or needs to be replaced. How can I restore without having a full copy of windows ?

Not a clue but I can check with one of the IT guys tomorrow if nobody comes thru in the meantime.

Not a clue but I can check with one of the IT guys tomorrow if nobody comes thru in the meantime.

Thank You ! What's good ?

It's been dead down here ?

It has been dead. I wonder how the constest is coming along? The whole site seems like it has been lagging a little. My assumption is that a majority of the country is back in season and everybody is trying to play and practice as much as possible.

I've decided to Ho my bag as much as possible for some reason. The only thing safe is the driver. :?

I'm thinking of getting some MR-23's. I haven't hit them but I love the look of them and everything I've read about them. Plus, they don't exactly depreciate if I want to get rid of them.

The rescue wasn't exactly what I was looking for some I'm searching out a new 3 wood. Open to suggestions.... I want something I can bomb off the deck or tee. I hit a new big bertha the other day and with the right shaft it might have some potential.

I'm getting rid of the 56 and 60 Vokey's for a 57 or 58 deg Scratch if Ari and I can ever get together on the phone. We currently have a world record game of phone tag going on :lol:

The putter is a toss up between the Gauge coming from Mike and my current Futura. For some reason the Futura looks really weird to me at address all the sudden. It seems like something has changed on the top maybe I should send it in and get the site lines added.

Hi, my name's Lance and I'm a HO :wink:

I think the reason it is dead is that this thread no longer appears on the revolving 20 latest posts on the first page like it used to. has anyone else noticed that there are a ton of BST threads? Seems like they are dominating the board. I am not complaining...just an observation. I have just been busy so that is why I have been neglectful. I am looking forward to about the next 4 weeks going by when I can have a ceremony and sacrfice my cleveland lob wedge to the golf gods. I will begetting a Scratch and I am pumped. Good luck with the hoing Lance. I might be hoing the driver...I hit a SMT 455 today with an Accuflex 339 XX flex and damn that thing is a rocket. I could really go after the ball and it went straight with a slight draw every so often. It felt so hot although for consistent play I think the x would be better but the XX felt damn good. I am trying out a duffy 13° with DGS300 and it is working better than my rescue. I will probably be putting it in the BST soon. Hope everyone gets to get out and hit it a little and notice who is leading the fantasy golf....cough, cough. 1371313840406de04be09cf.gif

has anyone else noticed that there are a ton of BST threads?

That is a dead on statement if I've ever read one. Maybe that's my problem, too much temptation. :P

My dear sainted mother is coming out this weekend so there will be no golf for yours truly. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Chain - let's here more on the equip.

MR-23 CB's ? Those are sweet - yummy

Best 3 wood for me is the 200 ridgie - never did well with Callaway, however never tried the 4+. The ridgie is a great bargain for a "tour" club. Prior to that I was hitting a Adams tour - but the 200 blows it away.

Good luck with the putter - it took me a little time but now I love my Gauge mallet.