WOW Factor

Henry

Which Japanese Clubs have you received that have given you the WOW!!!, OH MY feeling after hitting them that have stuck even after the honymoon period is over? For me, it has to be my first Tourstage X-405 Driver. My Epon Driver is still in the honymoon period but still has the WOW with it.

The MOZ 2030 irons(the set no one wanted to buy to help feed my disease--thanks by the way). Have played alot of high end irons since finding TSG and the other forums..Miura 201,301's; Gauge Design NC-1's, MB2's; US Spec MR23 and none had the feel/look of this set. Gave them the dcc14 paintfill treatment last week and they look sweet.

Happy Holidays to all.

Edited by yourpressed

The MOZ 2030 irons(the set no one wanted to buy to help feed my disease--thanks by the way). Have played alot of high end irons since finding TSG and the other forums..Miura 201,301's; Gauge Design NC-1's, MB2's; US Spec MR23 and none had the feel/look of this set. Gave them the dcc14 paintfill treatment last week and they look sweet.

Happy Holidays to all.

RB,

They look unreal / you did a super job removing that fill / please know your sensai is very proud :tsg_smilie_wink: I'll give those a WOW for sure! :tsg_smilie_cool:

For me it has to be the Epon 460 without a doubt / then I when I reshafted her with an Altus, it became a double WOW! :tsg_smiley_yes: Sooooo soft & smooth, just exactly my preference

Edited by dcc14

Epon driver w/Axiv-V shaft, what a combination!! :tsg_smiley_cop:

G-Field Premium Zone #1 both feel and looks, love the black aluinser and how it sets up to the ball!! :tsg_smiley_cop:

TourStage X-blades especially on the occasion when I just absolutely pure a shot. WOW!! The other day hit a 7 iron into a green, slightly uphill, back pin and just wham. I hit one of the purest shots in (my) recorded history. Flew the green 15 yards but the feel of such a pure hit I didn't even care!! :tsg_smiley_hula:

:tsg_smiley_cop::atsg_logo_anim:

PRGR T3 with Axiv V 6070, had the WOW factor from the first swing! Still has it after a dozen rounds!

My Miura CB 1006's were initially 'nice'!, now they are WOW, as I get more familiar with them I am trusting my shot making and distance control, the gorgeous soft feel of a centre hit shot, the trajectory and accuracy often make me say WOW! This weekend , even my playing partners have been saying WOW to a lot of my shots!