I'm kicking myself....

skgolf

I was in tokyo a couple of days ago and visited a couple of the Victoria stores - a bot dissapointed I have to say as I didn't see any high end gear at all...

Anway, back to the point. I tried an Odyssey Marxman putter and loved it, nailed every putt in the shop from about 6 feet and loved the feel and sound. Unfortuneately I left without buying it. Now I have non-buyers remorse.

Is anyone using one of these yet, I'm curious as to how it plays on real greens...

Edited by skgolf

• 2 weeks later...

Living in Singapore and buying from the States is an not-so-attractive option due to the postage costs. I can buy the marxman in Singapore, but it is at least 20% cheaper in Tokyo. As it is I got a colleague to pick one up in Tokyo and send it to me via a company courier.

In the meantime I did pickup a tour Rife Scarab off eBay which I putted with for the first time over the weekend. During the Second round anything 15-20 feet on or off the green went straight in the hole (6 one putts in a round), so lets just say the honeymoon has started off very well.