on off with Roddio

PRICE CUT!!!

DRIVER $850

PUTTER $350

Tonight its going on ebay if nothing happens..........................

Thanks

Brand new On Off driver with factory installed Roddio shaft. Daiwa makes the Roddio and the on off driver. If you want more info on the club go to: onoff-golf.com. For the shaft go to tourspec pro shop.

HEAD: 9 degree PLUS/Black version - for people wising to fade the ball

Shaft: W-6WA. Stiff. 67 grams

This combo is worth almost $1200 in tourspec. My price is below that. I just want to get my money back. This is straight from JAPAN. Price upon request. Please serious offers only.

As to why I'm selling, ordered 2 of the same driver for me and my buddy. He can't hit the WA Roddio. He needs the BA.

Please no international purchasers. Continental US only. Paypal or cashiers check only. If no response by Saturday, I will put it on ebay. Still in wrapper...

================

I also have for sale a Cameron Prototype putter. I don't know much about Camerons so I really can't tell you anything much about it. I bought htis on Ebay 7 years ago because it was a prototype. The pictures doesn't do it justice. Its my camera and not the putter. The pictures make it look like that its all warped. ITS NOT. Its smooth and nice.

I'll let go of the driver for $1000 or bo. Please no low ballers.

Putter can go for $500 or bo.

Thanks...

post-9139-1180066447.jpg

post-9139-1180066515.jpg

post-9139-1180066558.jpg

post-9139-1180066618.jpg

post-9139-1180066669.jpg

post-9139-1180068419.jpg

post-9139-1180068436.jpg

Edited by shotshaper