FT-5 Tour 9.5* with Diamana Blueboard 63 S

crobichaux

I have for sale a Callaway FT-5 Tour (retail) 9.5* driver. It has a fade bias and is shimmed 2* open at the factory. This club is powered by the Diamana BlueBoard 63 Stiff Flex - factory installed as indicated by the g4"t designation. The shaft is untipped and plays 45". The club comes with the ND/Multicompound grip with one extra wrap and headcover. The club is easily an 8.5-9/10 without skymarks or dings and only light sole wear.

I don't have my camera so I cannot post pics until tomorrow.

I am asking $425 shipped and paypaled CONUSA.

Thanks for looking

-craig

post-9504-1184374280.jpg

post-9504-1184374290.jpg

post-9504-1184374301.jpg

post-9504-1184374309.jpg

Edited by crobichaux

Man what gives. No takers. I played yesterday and shot 72, and was even par through 8 before the rain forced us to quit. This club is impossible to hook, which means that I am in play everytime I swing the big stick.

Oh well, I might just keep this beast.

Man what gives. No takers. I played yesterday and shot 72, and was even par through 8 before the rain forced us to quit. This club is impossible to hook, which means that I am in play everytime I swing the big stick.

Oh well, I might just keep this beast.

Let's sweeten this up a bit. How about $400 shipped and paypaled CONUSA?

Final price drop: $385 shipped and paypaled CONUSA.

Final price drop: $385 shipped and paypaled CONUSA.

Fine club. I have a demo of that club though next Monday; but, with standard FT-5 .05 open face angle. So far, the shaft is to light for my tempo - goes pretty straight though, but I have to slow my natural tempo to much. The problem with slowing is during a tournament or serious game, my natual tempo comes out ...

It's possible I will be ordering and FT5 9.5 but with either the Diamana Blue X5CT 73 or 83 (S) version. I suspect you know the G4T version has an extra inch of tip per Callaway's request.

Edited by SingleDG

Fine club. I have a demo of that club though next Monday; but, with standard FT-5 .05 open face angle. So far, the shaft is to light for my tempo - goes pretty straight though, but I have to slow my natural tempo to much. The problem with slowing is during a tournament or serious game, my natual tempo comes out ...

It's possible I will be ordering and FT5 9.5 but with either the Diamana Blue X5CT 73 or 83 (S) version. I suspect you know the G4T version has an extra inch of tip per Callaway's request.

Thanks for the review. Yes, very few people know that this is an OEM shaft, and the 4 in g4t means 4" tip. There are a lot of threads talking about all of the fake Diamana on the internet. OEM shafts are a sure thing, as are the x5ct (5 carat - diamonds) bought from reputable dealers.

-craig-

SOLD.

SOLD.

Congratulations... another satified customer :tsg_smiley_secret: