GTH's First Ever I Took Pictures Sale

gth1017

To celebrate the first pictures I've ever taken of clubs (got an Iphone for my birthday and I'm proof that an idiot can take pictures with it--maybe not the best ones, but...) offering some items for TSGaholics that are laying around unused.

Epon Technity II (Type S) irons 3-pw with DGSL S300 shafts at 38 1/4" 5 iron. Very good condition, maybe 20 rounds with no range time, 3 and 4 irons virtually unhit. Major Price Cut to $650 shipped CONUS.

These are really lowball prices already so please no quibbling. These are very fair and if they don't sell, well they'll just stay in the garage until next year. (Ebay's too hard).

Prices include shipping CONUS and PayPal fees.

My paypal and email are the same, [email protected], so send either questions or money but guess which is preferred.

post-3003-1189010426.jpg

post-3003-1189010451.jpg

post-3003-1189010495.jpg

post-3003-1189010518.jpg

Edited by gth1017

G the honor is all mine, for me to get wedges from such a great golf club enthusiast like yourself! Thanks as always! (^_^)

Pretty good pics for the first time. I knew you could do it my friend. (^_-)

• 1 month later...
Barrister- I know about your devotion to Srixon and this will blow you away.... ready? sitting down? Srixon I-701s, 5-PW, DGSL S-300 "softstepped once" (for when you get older) 1.5ยบ-flatter than Srixon's "standard"...

Signed,

Some retired cop on a retiree's budget

Ah, Bennie me boyo, already saw your bargain ad elsewhere and had to reject because, unlike others, I'm a real man, well over 6' tall, requiring upright and overlong clubs. If you'll fix em to 38.5" 5 iron and 2* up, really will take them off your hands. Ball is in your court. By the way, Hackman was far better in "Young Frankenstein" than he ever was as a cop, I don't care how many great chase scenes he was in.