Nippon Super Peening Orange

drew030303

Well to give you a bit more info J, the Super Peening series is available in four models:

From heaviest to lightest/fastest to slowest swing speed:

Blue

Orange

Red

Brown

The key feature for the the SP series is the shaft's balance point, for all models it's right at the 50% point of the shaft creating a neutral shaft that is made to go straight/ better dispersion.

I've tried the Red, it was very smooth. There are different kick points on each shaft, Blue is high, Orange and Red are mid kickers, and Brown is a low kick. Blue shafts get up to 130g and Browns go as low as 106g. The are know for their solid feel and control. Very popular in wedges.

I have a Blue in a Titleist Vokey wedge. Just wanted to try it. Only thing is, it's a 58* so i haven't been able to feel much. For what it's worth, it does feel nice upon contact. Easy to control. Hard to compare though, in such a high loft.

Well to give you a bit more info J, the Super Peening series is available in four models:

From heaviest to lightest/fastest to slowest swing speed:

Blue

Orange

Red

Brown

The key feature for the the SP series is the shaft's balance point, for all models it's right at the 50% point of the shaft creating a neutral shaft that is made to go straight/ better dispersion.

I've tried the Red, it was very smooth. There are different kick points on each shaft, Blue is high, Orange and Red are mid kickers, and Brown is a low kick. Blue shafts get up to 130g and Browns go as low as 106g. The are know for their solid feel and control. Very popular in wedges.

thx for the info...