G-Field M2

taipanli

By the way how's the new X-Drive been treating you? See you've got the ZR-700 as well? (^-^)

The X445 is great. What distinguishes it from the X460 is the feel. I think the shaft and head are well matched and gives a penetrating ball flight. Not as forgiving as the X460 but I just love the feel. Hit it on the screws and the ball flies. I have the 10.5 * as well and have not noticed any real difference in yardages on the simulator.

The ZR700 is a very solid driver. Very straightforward. Good distance, good forgiveness, but not even close to being as sexy as the X445.

The X445 is the sexiest, classiest looking driver I have ever seen. Never leave home without it! :tsg_smiley_question:

The X445 is great. What distinguishes it from the X460 is the feel. I think the shaft and head are well matched and gives a penetrating ball flight. Not as forgiving as the X460 but I just love the feel. Hit it on the screws and the ball flies. I have the 10.5 * as well and have not noticed any real difference in yardages on the simulator.

The ZR700 is a very solid driver. Very straightforward. Good distance, good forgiveness, but not even close to being as sexy as the X445.

The X445 is the sexiest, classiest looking driver I have ever seen. Never leave home without it! :tsg_smiley_question:

I should have been more specific on the feel factor. Nothing like the tinny sound and feel you usually get but rather a slightly muted, almost persimmon-like feel which is 100% pure.