MD Quattrotech Flex

shepherd

Mid to High 60+ grams at 45". I want it to hold against my hardest swings without hooking or ballooning, but still with that lively feel. Using a Whiteboard 63x at the moment fitted in an Epon 460 at 45". Good shaft, but I want to try something that'll get me a bit more carry, but still with low spin. Guess I'm a hard guy to please! :atsg_smilie_roll:

Mid to High 60+ grams at 45". I want it to hold against my hardest swings without hooking or ballooning, but still with that lively feel. Using a Whiteboard 63x at the moment fitted in an Epon 460 at 45". Good shaft, but I want to try something that'll get me a bit more carry, but still with low spin. Guess I'm a hard guy to please! :atsg_smilie_roll:

Shep the White is pretty low spin as it is! The MD6 would be a pretty good choice as would an X-Con 6. With your swing speed and agressive move, you're borderline X-Stiff and Stiff, for the Ozik that would be okay as you could get Strong flex which is between Stiff and X-Stiff. For the MD6, if when you go at it, you think you reach 112-115mph then I'd suggest the X-Stiff.