Black is in....

gocchin

gocchin, what is the face angle of the 9.5* GR black?

It's listed as 0.5* closed... but will be hard to tell what the real face angle is till we see it. We have a few on the way. (^_^)

I have that same issue of Golfstyle with the black Srixon. 2 new Srixon irons and a driving iron ala Fourteen in that same page. Kasco has a black finish blade in there. Bettinardi has black finish Studio B/SB putters as well. I posted pics over at wrx of some of them.

xxio,

golf style has always been my favorite of the japanese golf magazines(i own all 38 issues plus the special scotty cameron world edition), i know golf gear had a lot more new club tests and what not. and i do pick up the july issues of golf classic(their masters edition).

but i love all the bag checks golf style does as well as all the tour only pics both pga and jpga.

All 38! wow. I only have 3 or 4. I only get to pick them up during stopovers in Narita.

I like golfstyle the best because I don't speak/read a word but they have the best pics among the big Japanese golf magazines.

BTW all black drivers isn't anything new. The Ooooold Yonex and Miz "painted face" drivers from the early 90's were all black.

Black is hot... TM started a trend with that Superquad... and now some new drivers including the X-Drive GR and Limited Mizuno Black and nv-NXs are all black.... pretty hot looking!

post-8383-1212969075.jpg

can you get custom lofts or face angles (ex. 8.5. 1* open) on the Tourstage? Is the face black?