2009 Adidas Staff Bag???

BigEasy

New Adidas bags out this month and they look pretty good! The pro type is the top one and the middle one is standard. The stand bag is like a small version of the pro type.

post-8383-1228609964.jpg

post-8383-1228609969.jpg

post-8383-1228609957.jpg

New Adidas bags out this month and they look pretty good! The pro type is the top one and the middle one is standard. The stand bag is like a small version of the pro type.

post-8383-1228609964.jpg

post-8383-1228609969.jpg

post-8383-1228609957.jpg

Thank, T. They look much better than the current models. Are there any other colors in the pro model?

Hey T,

These are the Adidas Japan models correct?

They really do look nice. I just picked up the Adidas AG Tour Stand bag and its gorgeous. Not to mention very, very comfortable to carry. The 901's look sweet in there but they'd look even sweeter in the '09 Staff Bag. Feel like giving any of these away!! :atsg_smilie_roll:

As far as I know they are Japan only. But they do surprise me sometimes and release the bags later on outside Japan. Taylormade USA and Adidas USA are starting to catch on that the Japan market goods are awesome and are starting to allow some of the good stuff to leak to markets outside of Japan.

• 2 weeks later...
As far as I know they are Japan only. But they do surprise me sometimes and release the bags later on outside Japan. Taylormade USA and Adidas USA are starting to catch on that the Japan market goods are awesome and are starting to allow some of the good stuff to leak to markets outside of Japan.

I would love to see that bag come to the US.

Japan gets the coolest stuff...