Any updates from owners of the AF-Tour Blade?

bjp1

Though I'm not playing my AF-301's right now, the AF-Tour is still in the forefront of purchase consideration. I haven't seen many posts from TSGer's that actually bought these irons.

Anyone have experience with this blade?

Brian

Edited by bjp1

Though I'm not playing my AF-301's right now, the AF-Tour is still in the forefront of purchase consideration. I haven't seen many posts from TSGer's that actually bought these irons.

Anyone have experience with this blade?

Brian

I've got mine back from brother. Playing them w/S400s, going on 2 months now.

I don't know what to say... just a solid all around blade w/forgivess like an MP62. Best part about these clubs are they really move the ball and feel damed solid while doing it.

I would certainly like to hear some feedback from owners also,. strange to me that there hasn't been much to say about these Irons from people who have purchased them.

Marty

We're too busy playing them. :tsg_smilie_laugh:

I recently posted a review in the irons section.

I couldn't be happier with them. They are my #1 choice when it comes to blades.

I know this will sound strange, but I seem to strike the ball better, more consistently with them

than I do other irons.

If you're looking for feel and playability in an iron you can't go wrong.

I have a feeling bjp1 is going to have some feedback for us soon.... :tsg_smilie_smile2:

Toe misses ooze forgiveness.

Feedback is plentyfull so the feel is all there and you know where you hit it.. I expect half my shots to come up 5 - 10 yards short, but for some reason they go the distance of a sweetspot shot.

post-11690-1246660954.jpg

I gamed the AFtour for 5 months.... they are my brother's set.

I enjoyed every min of playing those irons.... Currently I'm testing the adams black blades.

So far the feel and sound of the AF301 tops any iron I've ever hit. (it as so much meat in the back of the SS) Pured shots w/the aftour feel SO SOFT w/a perfect thump w/the mid irons, workabllity goes to the blade. But the feel of the 301 is just out of this world.

On the AF Tour. Blade lovers, this is the one! a blade workablity w/A++ forgiveness.