Finally! My First Golds Factory Putter!

tholy959

Its finally here and man i was so impress with the quality when i first saw it and still can't believe how nice it looks. its hard describe how great it feels putting with it, soft but solid. I had my boys name on the bumper and my last name in a Chinese character. I made the mistake by leaving my wife's name off it and to make it even worst, she now knows how much i spent on it. Damn! Maybe i could send it back to have it done? or maybe get another with her name on it, wink, wink. Hope you guys like it, very simple and clean.

post-6296-1267341284.jpg

post-6296-1267341378.jpg

post-6296-1267341447.jpg

• 1 month later...

very nice, cant wait til I order my own soon!

Its finally here and man i was so impress with the quality when i first saw it and still can't believe how nice it looks. its hard describe how great it feels putting with it, soft but solid. I had my boys name on the bumper and my last name in a Chinese character. I made the mistake by leaving my wife's name off it and to make it even worst, she now knows how much i spent on it. Damn! Maybe i could send it back to have it done? or maybe get another with her name on it, wink, wink. Hope you guys like it, very simple and clean.

Putter looks gorgeous!!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...