Kasco Kira Ball

Vegaman

Just the other day I went out to get some new balls, and i ended up buying the yellow Kasco Kira ball, just as an experiment. These are different from the ones I saw on TSG, the package is a satin kind of grey, and these balls are a 4-piece design. It still says "Distant & Spin" on the cover though....I guess they mean "Distance". Anyway I thought, what the hell, lets give it a try. And yes, I did get some stick from my golf buddies that thought bright coloured balls were for Ladies Only..The price here in Thailand is on a par with the Penta, HX/tour or Srixon ZR-X and slightly less than Pro V 1s.

The bright yellow colour really helped, and although it was a bit unusual looking at first I quickly got used to it, and I actually really enjoyed being the only one who could indentify my ball from far away in my group.

This ball has good feel! Medium soft off the driver, and really supple on short iron shots, chips and putts, great. I also had several really nice Hop N stop moments with just the right amount of backspin..Sometimes I spin balls of the green, and when I try to avoid that they just shoot through the green instead..But this ball gave me just perfect amounts of spin with my wedges. I cant say I hit it longer than normal, but i got good distance for sure, maybe, just maybe i hit it a touch higher than normal..

All in all, a good ball!

Edited by Vegaman

Just the other day I went out to get some new balls, and i ended up buying the yellow Kasco Kira ball, just as an experiment. These are different from the ones I saw on TSG, the package is a satin kind of grey, and these balls are a 4-piece design. It still says "Distant & Spin" on the cover though....I guess they mean "Distance". Anyway I thought, what the hell, lets give it a try. And yes, I did get some stick from my golf buddies that thought bright coloured balls were for Ladies Only..The price here in Thailand is on a par with the Penta, HX/tour or Srixon ZR-X and slightly less than Pro V 1s.

The bright yellow colour really helped, and although it was a bit unusual looking at first I quickly got used to it, and I actually really enjoyed being the only one who could indentify my ball from far away in my group.

This ball has good feel! Medium soft off the driver, and really supple on short iron shots, chips and putts, great. I also had several really nice Hop N stop moments with just the right amount of backspin..Sometimes I spin balls of the green, and when I try to avoid that they just shoot through the green instead..But this ball gave me just perfect amounts of spin with my wedges. I cant say I hit it longer than normal, but i got good distance for sure, maybe, just maybe i hit it a touch higher than normal..

All in all, a good ball!

I have been gaming the PRO Vs for years now. i recently picked up a few different brands 3 pc and 4 pc coloured balls whilst i was in Japan. I should say that they play on par or better than pro vs. I love the lime green and the hot pink and they still feel great unlike those cheapo yellow colored balls that i was used to. Best of all now its easier to find my ball.