Ryoma V spec + CB 46 Black

gbs

Sorry i have to post yet another Ryoma + CB 46 story again. Those that know me i have had the Ryoma for a while now but i was not satisfied with the shaft. It was performing perfectly buy i just needed that little less spin.

I had the CB 46 also for a while now but why i did not post till now is because i thought it was only the honeymoon period. But this combo continued to perform again and again. It is safe to say to date it is the most satisfying combo i ever had in a driver. I am driving consistently + Long. I am not a tall guy and i am driving reasonably long. Happy to give heaps of pressure to my playing partners.

I was almost getting the CB 46 in 6.2 flex but i am lucky that i got the 6.7 instead. it is even more softer with a better kick compared to my old QFE 55 SR flex. I still love that shaft had it with another driver as a back up.

For those wanting to get a Ryoma or a CB 46, i don't think you should consider too much. I have no doubt why the CB 46 won the best shaft for 2010.

Hey Budi, glad you posted this. It's easing my mind as I went same route and 7.2 is on the way.

I hope I'll have the same results as you and Bob :) fingers crossed. Tario is so

confident with this shaft.

Hey Budi, glad you posted this. It's easing my mind as I went same route and 7.2 is on the way.

I hope I'll have the same results as you and Bob :) fingers crossed. Tario is so

confident with this shaft.

Trust me mate, you have made the best decision. :)

Trust me mate, you have made the best decision. :)

Although Im feeling positive, I'll wait til the eggs hatch b4 counting :)

Sorry i have to post yet another Ryoma + CB 46 story again. Those that know me i have had the Ryoma for a while now but i was not satisfied with the shaft. It was performing perfectly buy i just needed that little less spin.

I had the CB 46 also for a while now but why i did not post till now is because i thought it was only the honeymoon period. But this combo continued to perform again and again. It is safe to say to date it is the most satisfying combo i ever had in a driver. I am driving consistently + Long. I am not a tall guy and i am driving reasonably long. Happy to give heaps of pressure to my playing partners.

I was almost getting the CB 46 in 6.2 flex but i am lucky that i got the 6.7 instead. it is even more softer with a better kick compared to my old QFE 55 SR flex. I still love that shaft had it with another driver as a back up.

For those wanting to get a Ryoma or a CB 46, i don't think you should consider too much. I have no doubt why the CB 46 won the best shaft for 2010.

Great review B!

I also have the QFE 55SR in my 151 & I'm thinking of getting the CB 46. What length are you playing the CB 46 at?

Huh?

Huh?

i'm like huh too B,

i have to thank you for this set up too. you are the one that convinced me that i can game this. Thanks.

is it really the bangvoo better than this B?

I am so happy with this set up but i am still dying to try that bangvoo premium in 250cpm

do you know the cpm for the CB46 6.7?

Edited by gbs

Great review B!

I also have the QFE 55SR in my 151 & I'm thinking of getting the CB 46. What length are you playing the CB 46 at?

i am playing @45.25

are you thinking of the same flex as well?

Edited by gbs

gbs what is your swingspeed as well as swing characteristics.....smooth tempo, quick tempo, etc. Thanks.

Jim

HOnestly have not checked my SS for a long time. I have had a swing change and many changes since then.

I have a smooth tempo..

like bogeydog mentioned this shaft suits variety of players i thought its only for the more faster and aggressive swingers i personally don't think its only for them as i have proved it myself.

I spoke to both of you & along with Tario helped with my decision. A friend of mine who used ly 01 also got the 250cpm premium in the same order as mine. So when both shaft comes in, there should be fireworks.

I spoke to both of you & along with Tario helped with my decision. A friend of mine who used ly 01 also got the 250cpm premium in the same order as mine. So when both shaft comes in, there should be fireworks.

Can't wait to know what your friend thinks of the Premium. I used to own the LY 1 and 2 , i don't really like them. By reading all the posts i think he will find a big difference in the premium.

Can't wait to know what your friend thinks of the Premium. I used to own the LY 1 and 2 , i don't really like them. By reading all the posts i think he will find a big difference in the premium.

Yea, got his eyes in the cb46 too lol

I have a 260 premium Muziik in the BST section for sale! $499

Glad to help everyone.

I have a 260 premium Muziik in the BST section for sale! $499

That is such a bargain.. are you still getting the 250cpm?

Likely yes. I went to the range today and think if I can ratchet down the flex a little, it will be killer for me. I also may put it in the new Kamui.

i am playing @45.25

are you thinking of the same flex as well?

I was initially thinking of the regular flex but, after reading your feedback & bogeydog's, I'm now not sure if I should go with the SR instead. Decisions, decisions, decisions...

You might be 6.7

Email Tario.

I was initially thinking of the regular flex but, after reading your feedback & bogeydog's, I'm now not sure if I should go with the SR instead. Decisions, decisions, decisions...

In this shaft I would go 6.7 if you have a mid 90s ss with any lag of good transition.

If you have no problem with the QE 55 SR you will have no problem with this one. I was also in the same situation as you when i wanted to choose which one to get.

In this shaft I would go 6.7 if you have a mid 90s ss with any lag of good transition.

If you have no problem with the QE 55 SR you will have no problem with this one. I was also in the same situation as you when i wanted to choose which one to get.

Thanks guys! I'll probably head in that direction. Now all I have to figure out is what head to install it into. Waiting for T's review on the new Kamui.

Marc, you should be a 6.7 in the CB46. I think the 6.2 is best for 90mph.

Though it may come down to the final length you play.