SOLD -Miura combo set CB-201/blades (11 clubs)

radlink

I'm selling my set of Miura irons. The set is comprised of 3,4,5,6 and 7 irons model CB-201, 8,9 and PW are blades, and a 54* gap wedge (bent to 52*), 56* sand wedge and a 60* lob wedge. All where purchased at the same time and have the same shafts and grips. Shafts are True Temper Tour Concept S-300 which is a stiff flex shaft. Grip are all Winn Lite oversize (=1/8") and are newly installed.

Clubs show light wear from normal use but nothing that will affect playability. I would rate these at an 8.5 on a scale of 10. When they were in my bag I always used head covers so there is little club chatter on the irons.

Clubs have been professionally extended to 3/4 of one inch over standard length ( 5 iron is 38 3/4"). Lie angle is standard on all clubs with standard lofts on all clubs with the exception of the gap wedge which was bent from 54* to 52*.

These are great heads and I love the shafts, but I just don't play that much anymore so they need to be in someone else bag. You won't be disappointed.

$1,200.00 shipped to US, includes pay-pal fees.

Edited by radlink