Sold

Robb40

Okay I purchased this head on an impulse, late at night, bored I guess buy. However This combo really surprised me. It is solid and long. Even in 34* temps on the range using range rock balls I was able to get this one out to the 250 plus area. Again it was cold and the balls are not even close to new. Nothing about my session told me to dump this driver. If I did not have 2 Yonex drivers on the way I would keep this one for sure. I have a Yonex 380 that I really want to work due to the smaller head. I have a feeling the TM would be a bomber in warmer weather. It is so hard to judge a driver this time of the year in 34* weather. I have a lot of cash out right now in the Yonex clubs so I have to let this one go. My wife is finally giving me the thats enough speech. Understood. This head is a tour issue tp head. It is lofted at 9.1*. This is the long hosel version that many still say is the longest TM they have hit. The shaft is a GD ad-di 6 stiff that has been tipped 1/2 inch. The grip is a almost new IOMIC. NO HEADCOVER. Only trade I would consider would be for some new wedges or putter. If this does not sell soon I will just keep it. See tour van sticker for additional info. $285 shipped in the US 48. Overseas will be $25 more. Club is in near mint condition.

post-13725-0-54838300-1327848610.jpg

post-13725-0-06551200-1327848679.jpg

post-13725-0-70720100-1327848744.jpg

Edited by Robb40