Miura CB-301 4-PW

hankleijn

Hello,

Want to sell my Miura CB-301 set 4 - pw with project X 6.0 flighted shafts, normal lie 1" longer, Golf Pride MC grips (probably want to replace these they are used intensively)

Clubs are 1,5 years old and are in good condition, clubs have been used and that is visible.

If your interested I can sent pictures of each club, selling them because I just bought the KJ Choi set ( aahw they are so beautiful and I am a big KJ Choi fan)

$ 900 shipped with standard UPS.

I will post some pics of the actual clubs later tomorrow, picture attached is stock photo.

With friendly greetings,

Han Kleijn

post-15464-0-02648800-1351025968.jpg

Edited by hankleijn

Which KJ irons did you buy? Just got an email from Miura President Adam Barr saying they've dropped the price on the KJ Limited editions.

Which KJ irons did you buy? Just got an email from Miura President Adam Barr saying they've dropped the price on the KJ Limited editions.

I just got an email from Adam Barr saying to pick up milk, eggs, and sugar on my way home. I must be on the wrong email list.

;)