Tourstage X-Blade GR or Mizuno MP-59

Dionpratama

Hi guys, I'm new here so please be easy on me if there's something not right with my questions.

I started into golf for like 4 months ago, and I bought a used Maruman brand golf set, consist of driver, 3&5 wood, iron (5-S), and putter.

In this 4 month, I've replaced the driver with Epon 10, and the putter with Nike Method 003. I've also added a Tourstage X-UT hybrid to my bag. All bought in a used condition

For me this far, iron is the strongest part of my game, because I still find it difficult to hit with the FW & driver.

My current iron are using graphite shaft, and after tested my friend's steel shafted iron, I felt the heavier weight suit me better (his iron use NS-PRO 950). Anyway, I'm Asian, and I'm aware that NS-PRO950 is considered light for most of you guys here. So based on that, I was thinking to replace my current iron set.

Actually I've been eyeing for an Epon 502, as I can only find good reviews about them, but for my current level of play (been only to golf course twice this 4 months, but I go to driving range at least 3 times a week) I felt that the price is a bit too high. So, my other alternatives at this moment is the Tourstage X-Blade GR Forged, or the Mizuno MP-59, both using NS-PRO950 steel shaft.

So now to my questions:

1. Has anyone tried hit with Epon 502, X-Blade GR, and MP-59? How do they compare? from my understanding, they are roughly targeted to similiar level of play aren't they?

2. Based on question no.1, if price are being taken into consideration, which set has the best value if the prices are $1000 (502), $600(XBlade), & $500 (MP59).

*THE PRICE GIVEN IS FOR COMPARISON ONLY, NOT THE REAL PRICE

3. I've read the long discussion about where JDM's iron are being made, and I understand that Epon are made in Endo (can be both Japan or Thailand). Does anyone has any info regarding where was the Tourstage X-Blade & Mizuno MP line being made?

That's all my questions for now, hoping to get a kind answer from all of you guys. Thanks

1. Never gamed the x-blades, but epon should be the easier than the mp59. mp59 is kinda players iron

2. Epon irons hold the value better

3. no idea.

Welsome to TSG.

1. Never gamed the x-blades, but epon should be the easier than the mp59. mp59 is kinda players iron

2. Epon irons hold the value better

3. no idea.

Welsome to TSG.

+1 on all.

502s and other JdM of similar profile are versatile ie u will have low to high handicap using this.