Sold, please close - thanks TSG! Recoil 110 prototypes F4 flex. 5-P

freehb04

Standard titliest length (5i is 38&1/4" from butt to middle of clubface) played 1 round & 14 holes with new no1 50 round grips.

Big price drop, these are going back to ust to be pulled and new, lighter shafts installed, they can be shipped directly from there to most places in the world.

420 shipped conus 450 shipped Europe/ Asia/ Oz

just got back from range, feeling good about these, just a weak ball striking day on the course...still may look for same, picked more in the 94-97 gram range...these are just right for someone who gets the driver up around 105-107, very nice shafts, you'd think they were some kind of Steele super alloy, very consistent and feel better than anything, even Monocos...IMO, they will be shipped directly from ust in ft. worth as they will reshaft for me.

Edited by freehb04

They are UST's new graphite shaft for irons! Some rave reviews about them if you do your research!

GLWS

Pete

They are UST's new graphite shaft for irons! Some rave reviews about them if you do your research!

GLWS

Pete

thanks Pete! they are really nice, best feeling iron shaft I've ever played...really nice strong launch....my aerotechs feel dead to me now and these are longer and more consistent. I think these are a touch heavy for me...getting weak....have gotten used to my i95s...may go with the 95g f4 version perhaps even soft stepped....fairly meaty shaft here, look like Steele, feel and perform better IMO...

gents, pm me if interested, may be able to throw in a build for u...ust may take a note on my house...gosh I hope I don't like the mci demo I have coming.....

I gave these a try last weekend. I could have sworn they were steel shafts!

I gave these a try last weekend. I could have sworn they were steel shafts!

they do feel and sound like steel shafts....although thinned strikes didn't produce the same ouch...I was surprised at how easy they are to load and how crisp they felt. was also surprised at how stout they play. the 97 gram demo I hit had a little more whip. hence the sale....

Golfing partner wants them, let me know if still available. Sent you pm.

sandee, sorry bro, another guy I've delt with sent me pp in my sleep....