Miuraism SC01 iron

Dionpratama

Has anyone here ever gaming this iron? tried to find a review, but mostly bros here were using the SB

I got an interesting offer for this in 5-P and might buy it to replace my Ray H.

If the price is about the same, would you prefer a 5-P SC01 with NSPRO950 or 4-P Titleist AP2 710 with Matrix Program?

• 3 months later...

Currently owning a set of SC-01, bot from Japan used, with DG S200. Very buttery feel. It's more forgive than MB5003. I previously also had Miura Small Blades with S300, but it was just brutally unforgiving.

I would like to own SB-02 one day.

It's the JDM version of the CB-202. I've used the 202, mostly in the longer irons, 4-6, in combo with Baby Blades. They are really nice clubs, not really forgiving though. Only a hair away from a blade. I believe the SC has a slightly sharper leading edge than the 202. It's the closest-to-a-blade CB I've ever hit. The AP2 would be much more forgiving but prob not as rewarding, depending on your ballstriking skills and what you value.

Edited by Miuramaniac

I have ALWAYS wondered about this set.... Just never have really gotten much feedback on it.

I ended up to get the AP2 instead, after testing it, I found out that the Miuraism is too much for my current skill level.

The AP2 also is around 15 yards longer, maybe due to shaft as well (Matrix Program vs NS Pro 950).

A lucky fellow member from Singapore PM'ed me and decided to buy the Miuraism for a good price I suppose.....cheers