Jbeam FX-435 Driver Head Only (Sold, Thanks Tourspec)

Bought this head from Tario couple month back. Jbeam FX-435 (White),Condition as new (1 round + 1 range session). Includes original white head cover (new, never used). 10.5" true loft with square face. Ordered the head at 196g, but have extra weights (factory) just in case if you want to make it heavier. SOLD

Edited by luting_chen

Pics below. As you can see, the condition is really quite new, the only place is a tiny chip within the weight hosel when I tried to change it (not visible). You may even leave finger print at the sole~~~ And on the face it's dusts, not scratches...

post-12169-0-23451500-1367401034.jpg

post-12169-0-25015600-1367401060.jpg

post-12169-0-90046300-1367401085.jpg

post-12169-0-14873600-1369271760.jpg

Edited by luting_chen

the 435 is the king of the hill...and i could almost justify having 3 of them since this one is white!!

Wow that is sexy. Going to be hard to resist. My white labomba would look killer with this.

Robb, why not make me an offer and we will get that head and make it your white mamba :)

Wow that is sexy. Going to be hard to resist. My white labomba would look killer with this.

• 2 weeks later...

Asking 500 shipped now.... really a bargain.... Someone please grab it so I can get a Gold's putter from Tario :)

Edited by luting_chen

• 2 weeks later...

Last offer... and this is really my bottom line for the head... USD$450 gifted...

Man you are making it hard for me to pass this up.

Man you are making it hard for me to pass this up.

It's really a good offer to be honest considering it's 9.9/10 condition, except that tiny chip within the weight port which can be fixed easily with touch up paint. This head will remain one of the longest driver in a while (and has been probably the longest in past years ever since it's introduced). At this price point I'm already having doubt whether if I should just keep it (but I have already way too many drivers on hand)... :(