Found

wmclarenf1

Head only much preferred and in 9.5 loft right handed with h/c preferable not not essential.

Condition should be good to mint, no dents, gouges, scratches on crown. Normal face and sole wear expected. No foaming, rat glue, cotton wooling to increase head weight a must.

Thanks for looking.

post-2841-0-68616000-1368009389.jpg

Edited by wmclarenf1

I actually have one that I was about to put up for sale soon. Its the previous model to the one above. The only difference as far as I know is that the model above has the red and gold on the sole and mine is just standard chrome. The crown is clean, but it was my gamer for some time so it does have face wear. I'll take some pics and PM them to you to see if you're interested.

I actually have one that I was about to put up for sale soon. Its the previous model to the one above. The only difference as far as I know is that the model above has the red and gold on the sole and mine is just standard chrome. The crown is clean, but it was my gamer for some time so it does have face wear. I'll take some pics and PM them to you to see if you're interested.

Hi,

I think you're referring to the non-ZR which has a dark blue crown? PLease do send pics and your price please. Thanks.

Hi,

I think you're referring to the non-ZR which has a dark blue crown? PLease do send pics and your price please. Thanks.

Pics sent. No its definitely a ZR. Its the first year that it was put out. Crown is black. I also had the one as above, in fact I sold it a few months back and it was mint, never used. The one above is the same model but was a re-issue, (second year I believe) with all the colors above.

Found. Thanks Blader.

Glad its going to a good home. Its still a very good driver and I hope it works out for you.

I have my ZR460 now with the Bassara Griffin SR. The Griffin is okay but probably the Fire Express might be better choice.

Its amazing what today's shafts can do. I have a Crazy 46 in a friend's 460ZR head now and when I had this about 5 years back or so with all sorts of Diamana shafts, Aldillas, Fujis and GD shafts, I had way too much spin and could back spin a driver. Yes, back spin! WIth the Crazy, I actually get roll! Fantastic. Will do a post on that soon.