Crazy 435 II driver with Crazy LY-02 6.7 La Bamba

akcchan

Great seller. GLWS A.

Any idea of head weight?

I am sorry, I don't know.

If I had to guess from the way it feels, I'll say it is on the lighter side of 200g, perhaps 198g or so but it's just pure guess.

(like your Miura, interested in something similar? One is even a right-hand-drive. PM me if interested :-))

Out of my league (the car that is!)

Let me sleep on the driver. Nice combo btw!

Glws in the mean time.

I'm sure that shaft would sell in a heartbeat !!!!!

Slept on it and decided not to. I looked at the specs on the crazy site and it is not quite me!

Looks a great combo for the right person.

GLWS

Pete

Slept on it and decided not to. I looked at the specs on the crazy site and it is not quite me!

Looks a great combo for the right person.

GLWS

Pete

Not a problem, Pete. The important thing is you get the club that will work for you.

Good luck in your search :-)

Hi A,

its the shaft that wouldn't work for me.

Would you sell the head only, and if so, how much?

Thanks,

Pete

Pete, it is also the shaft that didn't work for me. In my case it was too stiff for me.

For what it's worth this is my experience. I had been using a Crazy Royal Decoration SR flex for some time and felt I needed a little more stability. I also have a somewhat aggressive transition so I thought a SR in the Longest Yard might work. What everybody had been saying about the Crazy shafts being stiffer than most is true. This is easily a S by any other name. A friend with faster SS than mine tried it and it was great - piercing trajectory, soft reverberating sound at impact, .... just .... very nice.

Don't know your swing or SS, that's just my experience.

Going back to your question, selling the head and keeping the shaft really won't work for me. Sorry.

Consider this, for the same price I'll pay shipping to Australia for you :-)

A.

That's a good deal A.

Let me see if I can interest any buddies in the shaft. I am up around 108 to 110 swing speed.

I haven't had the best of luck in the past with Crazy shafts. They are great quality for sure, but you need to be fitted or super sure of your specs!

Give me a day or two. Obviously, if you sell it before I get back to you, that is great! Hope it sells.

It should as it is a good club in great nick!

Thanks,

Pete

I'll share my experience for what it's worth. I have a TJ46 in 6.7 - thought it was borderline too stiff for me. tried it one head and hated it. Zero consistency. Cr*p ball flight. very unhappy with it. Thought a real waste of money. Plugged it into another head and bingo - really made the shaft sing and I love it. I switched between Cally heads of the same loft for what its worth. I know there might be general "reluctance" amongst purests to go for interchangeable shaft/head like most big manufacturers offer these days but it can help to resolve problems that we (sometimes wrongly) perceive to be all shaft. I hear the JP TM Gloire is great. just my 2 cents.

No problem, Pete. Cheers.

Thanks for you contribution, julescurwen. Don't we wish we have unlimited time, funds and in the case of this old man, energy to try all the different shafts and heads? :tsg_smiley_drool: Wait a minute, some people actually do in the TSG community :tsg_smiley_cyclops:

Had a hit of a mates version 1 this morning. He hits it great but I launched it too low for the soft fairways here.

Sorry to stuff you around but I am going to stick with old faithful for a while longer! I've had too many impulse buys lately.

Once again sorry

Hope you sell it soon.

Pete