SOLD: Fujimoto Believer 5-PW heads

lousifers

Hi,

Fujimoto Believer 5-PW: great set. This is the answer for the most forgiving iron set for me. I bought 7i of Egg, VG3 E, Gloire, etc. The Believer is easier to hit and not ugly fat as those I just mentioned.

It took me months to make up my mind to let this set go. I choose to play AF-502 over this set becoz of the Epon brand.

Also $600 $500 SOLD for heads only shipped to anywhere (net to me) with 1 of freebie choices below

- 7i head only of VG3 Type-E (like new condition)

- 7i head only of 2013 Yamaha V Forged (non-Tour, good condition)

- DB Forged 58* (great condition)

- 50* of Epon 213STX (this one got noticeable mark on the sole, else is good)

Let me know if any question. Thanks all for reading

Mark

Believer

post-14889-0-06345600-1431417068_thumb.j

Edited by lousifers

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks all compliments and queries

Crazy Proto traded

The Believer is still available. Can't believe it's still here. Most forgiving and one of the longest irons I've ever hit

Mark

• 3 weeks later...

Add VG3 Type E head to the deal at same price. To me the Believer is much better. I sell this set to clear the space

If anyone buys my AF-502 (like-new condition), I'll keep this set. Let me know. Thanks.

Mark

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Guys, shoot me offer as can let it go for cheap. Great iron I don't lie, but I have like 6 sets at home so need some space

You can change the freebie from 7i VG3 to DB Forged 58* or 7i head of 2013 Yammie (non-tour). Thx

Mark

Very tempting...

Make me offer. If not lowball, I'll accept it. My mistake to buy Epon 502 and got to let this go. The Epon is softer, frankly say. Overall performance/forgiveness, this is not any less though

Mark