FOR SALE: Nike 400cc Tour (Head only)

kr0nik

Selling a Nike 400cc Tour 9* Head Only - $155 shipped OBO. It's in pretty good condition but did require a little paint touch-up on the crown from JKwok. Was NOT a skymark. Touchup is nowhere near the face. Face and sole are cleeeaaan. Full-face scoring lines, no serial number.

I can e-mail pics. ebay ID is afore71

NO TRADES

I'm not trying to be rude, but I think Kr0nik and I have something going right now, but he can decide this. I was going to maybe make a Trade, but someone else confirmed that they wanted my Club, so I told Kr0nik that I might buy his. He can decide who is first in line though, I was just throwing this out there.

Thanks,

-Parker

Parker-

I am not a mind reader. If that is in fact the case then the original poster can kindly mention that in an email,pm, or post to me and make whatever deal he wants to with you.

Do yourself a favor and don't get a crap reputation here like you did at the GEA swap shop. You acted like a childish spoiled brat over there. A simple PM stating you think that you may have a deal already for this club would have sufficed. You obviously are a young kid who has alot to learn about life and how to conduct business.

And to be honest I don't think its your spot to decide if there is in fact a deal in place for the head or not...the original poster can sell it to anyone he wants, cash, trade or otherwise. Just because you threw out a trade offer first doesn't guarantee anything.

Okay, just to clear this up, I told Parker that I might be interested in trading for his R540 and would think about it, but the next day he said someone else had already taken that club. He then made a cash offer that I am still mulling over. That being said, I am still entertaining offers on this club.

Heelman: it is general practice that only the seller decides who is getting what. To lay stake on an item, and openly delcare that you have preference is rude. Kr0nic (or any seller) has the ultimate say in what will happen to that club. Just something to think about....

That said. PM sent Kr0nic.