Fuji TRTI-46 Stiff pullout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

tourtunedgolf

What are the specs of this shaft?

How is the condition of the shaft?

Will it fit in a TM head?

Thanks

Don,

it's 95g, midhigh, 3.6 torque shaft. The feel is very smooth and soft for such a heavy shaft, and it gets ball airborn easily. It doesn't feel that heavy so it may be counter-balance...I'm not sure though. If you want a heavy weight shaft that makes you feel you don't have to swing hard to get it to produce, or just want a shaft that doesn't leave you feeling that you just hit a board, then this is the shaft.

What are the specs of this shaft?

How is the condition of the shaft?

Will it fit in a TM head?

Thanks

Don,

it's 95g, midhigh, 3.6 torque shaft. The feel is very smooth and soft for such a heavy shaft, and it gets ball airborn easily. It doesn't feel that heavy so it may be counter-balance...I'm not sure though. If you want a heavy weight shaft that makes you feel you don't have to swing hard to get it to produce, or just want a shaft that doesn't leave you feeling that you just hit a board, then this is the shaft.

i played this shaft in a driver and loved it....it doesnt hit a high ball...its mid height at best...but it feels really nice and loads really well....silky smooth..if you have a nice tempo, this is definitely the shaft for you..it is heavy but it doesnt feel heavy....it is my second favorite shaft behind the 771 TA.....another one i like is the fuji six....i cant feel the shaft but it sure hits the ball a long way...but the triti is a great feel/control shaft !