***SOLD***

Precision

This set was custom ordered from the Titleist Custom Dept. with Project X 5.5 shafts and Tour Velvet Grips. This set is the new '04 690 "dot" cb model with standard loft/length/lie. I've only played with this set for the past 2 months and can't feel comfortable with the D1 swingweight due to my quick tempo. I've recently purchased a set of MR-23 US spec cb's with X-100's that I feel would suit my swing charcateristics best. The Project X stickers are in perfect condition. The 3, 4, and 5 irons look brand new with very minimal to no wear on the face/sole. The 6 iron is the only iron showing significant wear because it was my warmup iron on the range. 7-9 irons are in 9.0/10 condition and the PW is 8.5/10. I paid $30 to have it professionally packaged by one of the UPS employees. Each clubhead is individually wrapped in bubble wrap and the shafts have a large piece of bubble wrap around them. They are guaranteed to be shipped with no rattling.

;ukliam2 Verified PayPal only

;ukliam2 $750 which includes UPS 2nd Day Air/HTD GXX Brand New In Plastic

;ukliam2 International buyers must pay extra for shipping