15* 3-wood Suggestions

medic170979

Looking for what you guys feel is a good 3 wood on the market right now. I'm a 7-9 handicap (depends on the week) with a smooth tempo and a driver ss of 105-110. I currently play an original Callaway BB warbird 15* 3 wood which I like alot, but looking for some newer technology. I previously had a Callaway Steelhead 3 but went back to warbird like I played in college. I like something traditional looking and I'm trying to get away from the closed face. Thanks in advance.

New Additions on the Way to My Bag

Driver: KZG 9* 355cc Gemini w/ Graffaloy Blue

3-Wood: ?????

Irons: Tourstage Z101 2-PW Satin Finish (thanks to Ari @ Scratch)

Wedges: 54* & 60* Scratch Custom Brushed Nickel

Putter: Just got my pre-hogan Baby Bee and love it!!! Its not going anywhere

I say a Cleveland Launcher 15* with a good shaft in it, they are a very underatted club, they sit very square with none of that closed face cr@p and have a really nice look to them.

Go with the steel, not the titanium, the steel is just great while still keeping up the distance.

Once you get a good shaft in it, you will have one great 3 wood.

Nick

TM 200 ridgie with a GD 9.1 - read my review. Sorry mine is not for sale but I am sure someone has one to sell.

You can get one for a fair price for a tour club and with the 9.1 shaft I cannot complain - Easy off the deck and long off the tee. My swing speed is an avg of 104.