MR-23 US Blade

sandtraps

Looking for a new or mint set of MR-23 US Blades.  Please let me know what you have and price.  Please send me pictures at [email protected] if you have them.

Thanks.

Tony

Tony,

Our boy Rob (aka PorscheRacrz) has a set of blades that I'm sure you can pry from his hands . . . he's never really tied to anything for too long. They came from another member and were in my possession briefly - have Project X's in the 5-PW and S200's still in the 3 and 4...

Look him up or email me and I'll put you in touch.

Yen

oh and the s200 is only in the 3 iron....anyways they are 6.0 projectxs and i also have a 2 and 3 iron in the mr23 cbs to make this a mini flow set......i also have a set of mr23 blades with x100s but those have not arrived yet ! those are brand new except for one club that has hit a few balls....

And now, I graciously bow out of the transaction. Don't forget the finder's fee . . . I'll take 3 carne asada soft tacos at the taqueria and an ice cold Pacifico please!

hahaha....ive seen you drink.....i think its cheaper to give him the clubs than to feed ya beer !!!!!